Friday, September 23, 2011

CZECH REPUBLIC - Request for help and assistance

Salam aleykum wrwb dear Brothers and Sisters,
I am a Judge from the Czech, doing Ph.D. in International Lw at the Czech Charles University and writing a dissertation about Islamic banking.
If I can finish my work successfully inshaallah, it will be the the first legal writing concerning Islamic banking here, it is a big challeange as I have to collect all the information and sources myself, there is no islamic banking practise in the Czech Republic.
I have to complete the dissertation until December and I still have some missing points, I would be grateful if you could help me a little, inshaallah.
I would need to have some examples of Islamic banking contracts (ijara, mudaraba, musharaka, mortgage) to use them as a practical example in my work....and also to understand well the Sharia board in a bank in non muslim country...especially if there is a classical bank with an islamic branch, the real practise within the non islamic legislation....
Jazakum Alahu kheiran, may Allah reward you, I will be grateful for any possible help,
with my best regards,
Ivana Hrdlickova
JUDr. Ivana Hrdlickova
Judge
Appelate Court Czech Republic
Legal Expert of Council of Europe
International Association of Women Judges(IAWJ)
Ph.D. Researcher in International and Islamic Law 
contact the webmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment